i got problem for my n6600

Last response: in Brands
April 17, 2004 8:18:34 PM

hi, i'm from indonesia can u out there help me please...
i just bought n6600 and i wanna ask can n6600 use a radio or i have
to download it first? where i can download that aplication for free
from my handphone..thanks and sory for my bad english

--
nandar
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t117569.html

More about : problem n6600

April 18, 2004 1:10:46 PM

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:18:34 -0500, nandar
<nandar.14vm43@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>hi, i'm from indonesia can u out there help me please...
>i just bought n6600 and i wanna ask can n6600 use a radio or i have
>to download it first? where i can download that aplication for free
>from my handphone..thanks and sory for my bad english

No radio on the Nokia 6600
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 1:53:32 PM

acatally if you go to phones for 4u there littkle cards say that the 6600
does have a radio
i was think erm were the heck can i get it for mine, i was going to ask them
to show me the radio on it,
but hey no one in the phone bis likes a tommy tanker that asks for a zillion
phone demos and dont make a sale.
"nandar" <nandar.14vm43@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> hi, i'm from indonesia can u out there help me please...
> i just bought n6600 and i wanna ask can n6600 use a radio or i have
> to download it first? where i can download that aplication for free
> from my handphone..thanks and sory for my bad english
>

> --
> nandar
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
http://cellphoneforums.net/t117569.html

April 18, 2004 2:45:01 PM

You can download an internet radio player, but you have to be on line to use
it.

Why not install an mp3 player, you should be able to cram a couple of albums
on the memory card.

"Al" <box301247_nospam_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:18:34 -0500, nandar
> <nandar.14vm43@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:
>

> >hi, i'm from indonesia can u out there help me please...
> >i just bought n6600 and i wanna ask can n6600 use a radio or i have
> >to download it first? where i can download that aplication for free
> >from my handphone..thanks and sory for my bad english
>

> No radio on the Nokia 6600
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 4:05:43 PM

6600 does not do radio.

"nandar" <nandar.14vm43@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> hi, i'm from indonesia can u out there help me please...
> i just bought n6600 and i wanna ask can n6600 use a radio or i have
> to download it first? where i can download that aplication for free
> from my handphone..thanks and sory for my bad english
>

> --
> nandar
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
http://cellphoneforums.net/t117569.html

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 1:26:31 AM

No, no one likes to buy from a seller who has no clue about theyr product ..

"Richard Winterburn" <vans.corn@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> acatally if you go to phones for 4u there littkle cards say that the 6600
> does have a radio
> i was think erm were the heck can i get it for mine, i was going to ask
them
> to show me the radio on it,
> but hey no one in the phone bis likes a tommy tanker that asks for a
zillion
> phone demos and dont make a sale.
> "nandar" <nandar.14vm43@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
>

> > hi, i'm from indonesia can u out there help me please...
> > i just bought n6600 and i wanna ask can n6600 use a radio or i have
> > to download it first? where i can download that aplication for free
> > from my handphone..thanks and sory for my bad english
> >

> > --
> > nandar
> > http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
> http://cellphoneforums.net/t117569.html

Anonymous
April 20, 2004 12:51:31 AM

"Lord-Data" <data@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> No, no one likes to buy from a seller who has no clue about theyr product

That's in evidence at the Darlington (UK) branch of Phones4u - whenever I go
past, it always has twice as many staff (4) as customers! (never more than 2)

--
Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)
MSN Messenger: richmackin-at-hotmail.com