I've got 3 hd 6950s 2gb ver with 3 monitors connected. One monitor per graphics card. However I can't figure out how to set it up as eyefinity so I will have a higher res and all screens converted to one. I can extend my main display on each monitor but each monitor is still only at 1920x1080 and I'd like 5760x1080 is this possible?
1. You need to connect all 3 monitors in the 1st Graphics card. What is your graphics card brand & model? Depending on which graphics card you have, you may need to buy display port to DVI adaptor ( depending on what display port your monitor support.
2. Make sure that you connect all the cards with crossfire connector. Depending on your graphics card brand & model, you may or may not be able to crossfire all 3 if the graphics card do not have 2 crossfire connector ports. If you are able to connect them all, you need to activate Crossfire in Catalyst Control Center.
3. You must set eyefinity in Catalyst Control Center.
So please answer the question:
1. What is your motherboard brand & model?
2. What is your processor?
3. What is your graphics card brand & model?
4. What is your monitor brand & model?