XBOX Wireless Controller

Can anyone tell me what is the best wireless controller to buy for
XBOX. I want to spend up to $50.00.

Any help would be appreciated.
8 answers Last reply
More about xbox wireless controller

    Generally the Logitech is considered the best for $50. I tried it, I liked
    it - but I took it back because it was interfering with my Logitech wireless
    headset and vice versa. Still, when I used it offline, it worked like a
    charm.

    On Thu, 05 May 2005 19:34:45 -0700, Hoopster <hoops_nospam444@aol.com>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me what is the best wireless controller to buy for
    >XBOX. I want to spend up to $50.00.
    >

    >Any help would be appreciated.

    The Logitech is generally considered the best. I purchased one a few
    months ago for around $50 and overall I like it. My main complaint is
    that you have to press the buttons a little harder than the normal
    type S controller to get them to register. It also has a slightly
    cheap feel to it, but it's performed well in game play.

    i suggest reading this post. i was really happy with my Logitch
    wireless controller... until...

    http://tinyurl.com/azrdc

    Fizzlestix wrote:
    > i suggest reading this post. i was really happy with my Logitch
    > wireless controller... until...
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/azrdc

    yeah, I think this solidifies the deal. I have a pelican but I don't
    really think there is a wired replacement yet for many reasons. MS
    should release their own version of a wireless controller s. that'd be
    sweet.

    On Fri, 06 May 2005 13:50:59 GMT, theOne <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote:

    >|Fizzlestix wrote:
    >|> i suggest reading this post. i was really happy with my Logitch
    >|> wireless controller... until...
    >|>
    >|> http://tinyurl.com/azrdc
    >|>

    >|yeah, I think this solidifies the deal. I have a pelican but I don't
    >|really think there is a wired replacement yet for many reasons. MS
    >|should release their own version of a wireless controller s. that'd be
    >|sweet.

    Costco has a double pack wireless (forget the name) but they are good. Check
    them out.

    Pluvious

    Pluvious wrote:

    >>|yeah, I think this solidifies the deal. I have a pelican but I don't
    >>|really think there is a wired replacement yet for many reasons. MS
    >>|should release their own version of a wireless controller s. that'd be
    >>|sweet.
    >

    > Costco has a double pack wireless (forget the name) but they are good. Check
    > them out.
    >

    > Pluvious

    nahhh....I dropped my membershp at that joint and besides.... I don't
    think the wireless has enough sensitivity (too loose) in the foot pedal
    for racers and the like and 2. all the wireless controllers like to wipe
    my dashboard configuration wehen I reboot thanks to some inherent gift
    within Xbox Media Center. They all have a cheap feeling to me too, so I
    guess that is a 3. I prefer the Controller S from Japan that my mother
    in law sent me. but than, I'm not the OP :) Maybe he would like that idea.

    On 6 May 2005 06:30:25 -0700, "Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com>
    wrote:

    >i suggest reading this post. i was really happy with my Logitch
    >wireless controller... until...
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/azrdc

    That's the OLD model - the really wide 'batarang' which took 4x AA
    batteries.

    The new controller-S sized model which replaced it doesn't seem to
    share the flaws in joystick durability that the old one had. I've got
    nothing but positive experiences to report with mine, so far.

    Gav

    while this is may be true, i take issue with the company's support of a
    failed product. i need to have a receipt? it's not like i was taking it
    back to Wal*Mart or something... i was contacting them directly.
    telling a customer, "sorry, you're out of luck" is not going make me
    satisfied... so, as result, i'll never buy another Logitech product
    again. that's all. ;o)

Console Gaming Wireless Controller Xbox Video Games