6820 Bluetooth Problem

Just got my new 6820 and installed the PC Suite that came with it (5.65) -
although I have also tried 6.0.

Any way - Bluetooth connection works fine for dial-up networking - I can
dial my ISP and browse the net fine.

However, I cannot use PC Suite over Bluetooth. It makes the connection
fine, but about 2-3 seconds later drops the connection for no reason!

Has anyone else seen this before and has any suggestions?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about 6820 bluetooth problem

    Never mind - I fixed it by downloading the 'same' version of PC Suite from
    Nokia. Seems the version on the CD doesn't work for some reason.

    "Keith" <@.> wrote in message
    > Just got my new 6820 and installed the PC Suite that came with it (5.65) -
    > although I have also tried 6.0.
    >
    > Any way - Bluetooth connection works fine for dial-up networking - I can
    > dial my ISP and browse the net fine.
    >
    > However, I cannot use PC Suite over Bluetooth. It makes the connection
    > fine, but about 2-3 seconds later drops the connection for no reason!
    >
    > Has anyone else seen this before and has any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks

Nokia Internet Service Providers Connection Bluetooth