6820 Bluetooth Problem

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 18, 2004 2:36:25 AM

Just got my new 6820 and installed the PC Suite that came with it (5.65) -
although I have also tried 6.0.

Any way - Bluetooth connection works fine for dial-up networking - I can
dial my ISP and browse the net fine.

However, I cannot use PC Suite over Bluetooth. It makes the connection
fine, but about 2-3 seconds later drops the connection for no reason!

Has anyone else seen this before and has any suggestions?

Thanks

More about : 6820 bluetooth problem

April 18, 2004 6:40:21 PM

Never mind - I fixed it by downloading the 'same' version of PC Suite from
Nokia. Seems the version on the CD doesn't work for some reason.

!