Wallpaper gone from Desktop Properties

After the latest Win XP auto-update, the function to change wallpaper
has disappeared from my properties when I right-click the desktop.

Does anyone know where it went, and/or how to get it back?

Thanx:

Tom

--
TEPonta
1 answer Last reply

    Hi Tom,

    Run the edit on line 142 (right hand side)

    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "TEPonta" <TEPonta.1f6f51@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > After the latest Win XP auto-update, the function to change wallpaper
    > has disappeared from my properties when I right-click the desktop.
    >
    > Does anyone know where it went, and/or how to get it back?
    >
    > Thanx:
    >
    > Tom
    >

    > --
    > TEPonta

Configuration Desktops Wallpaper Customization Windows XP