Wallpaper gone from Desktop Properties

After the latest Win XP auto-update, the function to change wallpaper
has disappeared from my properties when I right-click the desktop.

Does anyone know where it went, and/or how to get it back?

Thanx:

Tom

--
TEPonta

kelly

Hi Tom,

Run the edit on line 142 (right hand side)

All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award