Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Okay, i got an:
fx-8120 @ 3.8ghz
2x4gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz ram
asus directcu 2 top gtx 560 @ 925mhz
corsair force gt 90gb ssd
corsair gs600.

For example, i love to stream games with xsplit and lets take BF3 for this example:
When i stream, i get really good quality and FPS lowest is 30, average is 50 and highest is 100 or so.

A guy with these specs: i5-750, hd5805, 4gb ram. Having the same stream quality and resolution as me, is getting 60+fps AT ALL TIMES.

I mean, that has to prove something. Ive been having troubles with my cpu and gpu ever since i got them (heat problems, overclock problems, stuttering issues etc.).

Whats the fix/problem? Do you guys have ANY suggestions at all?

popatim

Titan
how the heck does your stuff even run without a motherboard?
<post your make & model>

I would suggest you start resolving your heat & stuttering issues before tackling the xsplit issues and perhaps the xsplit issues will disappear in the process.

cheti

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
its a gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev. 1.0 bios f6

well, i dont really know how to resolve the stuttering issue.
i also have a hyper 212 evo for cpu cooling.

cheti

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Okay, so i have a case of Bitfenix Merc Beta. One 120mm exhaust at the rear and thats it. Since fx-8120 is a pretty weak CPU i want to OC it to the max as i can. But i cant go over 1.3V cause then my CPU temps go over 75. With 1.3 the temps stay at 40-50 but even if i go 1.325 then the temps skyrocket to 70+.

GPU temps have always been fine. around 50-60 at full load.

G

Maybe the setings in his graphics card is not in the same quality as yours try to lower the quality could help you do better.

G

Imagine how low he playes you can go higher if you drop evrything to 0.

I have everyting to maximum winning another 5 fps to just to get him is it really worth it? i bet he will never get 100 like you, internet speed is importand factor also.

In internet at the same server may play people with diffrent time zones if he playes 6 o clock morning is sure getting better speed than you anyway more deep analysis to the subject isn't really worth it.