microsoft2000 proofing tools

Hi,
I am using microsft office 2000 on winxp.

I am in dire need of German fonts/dictionary/thesaurus files.

Any clues on where to obtain German language help? I would be happy just to
have fonts available to create the German Umlaute for ae, ue, oe ...

Thanks! Skye
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft2000 proofing tools

    Try the Office groups and good luck!
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;EN-US;FAQS

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "skye" <skyeblush@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I am using microsft office 2000 on winxp.
    >
    > I am in dire need of German fonts/dictionary/thesaurus files.
    >
    > Any clues on where to obtain German language help? I would be happy just
    > have fonts available to create the German Umlaute for ae, ue, oe ...
    >
    > Thanks! Skye

Configuration Microsoft Customization Office Windows XP