microsoft2000 proofing tools

November 4, 2004 8:47:26 AM

Hi,
I am using microsft office 2000 on winxp.

I am in dire need of German fonts/dictionary/thesaurus files.

Any clues on where to obtain German language help? I would be happy just to
have fonts available to create the German Umlaute for ae, ue, oe ...

Thanks! Skye
November 4, 2004 8:47:27 AM

Try the Office groups and good luck!
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;EN-US;FAQS