Solution
1) xfx because of the warranty and powerful built.:)

2) sapphire for cheaper price and better performance because sapphire has the products that performs over the price.:)

3)msi first of all because of its best cooling and better overclocking ability.:)

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2011
If price is no problem, go with the MSI one. The Twin Frozr II cooler heat sink is known for serious cooling performance even after being OCed. It is also relatively silent.
And if you are going to OC, the Twin Frozr II cooler will be a nice addition to have.
If price is a problem, go with Sapphire's. A decent performing but nicely silent cooler.

sunnk

Distinguished
1) xfx because of the warranty and powerful built.:)

2) sapphire for cheaper price and better performance because sapphire has the products that performs over the price.:)

3)msi first of all because of its best cooling and better overclocking ability.:)

Solution

kyle382

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010

best answer to this

It will be hard to go wrong. I've never had to return a product from any of them, although the sample size is statistically insignificant. The only one I'd be reluctant to buy is Powercolor, only due to lack of experience (theirs and mine, with their products). I have had great results from HIS over the years, but nothing about their card stands out in that lineup. The MSI cooler is probably the best; get that one if you're an overclocker.

Dawm

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2012
thank you for all the replies! For those that say sapphire, which one? Does the flex model add anything special to the card other than a cool looking blue?

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2011

As far as I know, the Flex is supposedly using better quality parts (theoretically better OC) and comes bundle with more goodies within the packaging. These goodies include HDMI cable, power cables, etc.
Cooler looks pretty much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.