Icon Files and customization

Alright, i saved the picture files as .ico, i believe, (had to save file as,
and instead of selectin file type from pull down menu, instead wrote,
filename.ico), now i want to change some of my icons to these pics. somehow
three days ago i got one pic to work now i want some more, need help. and can
u change my computer icon, internet explorer, my documents, etc? thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about icon files customization

    I can relate to this; until this point.......

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "randolph1986" <randolph1986@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Alright, i saved the picture files as .ico, i believe, (had to save file
    > as,
    > and instead of selectin file type from pull down menu, instead wrote,
    > filename.ico), now i want to change some of my icons to these pics.
    > somehow
    > three days ago i got one pic to work now i want some more, need help. and
    > can
    > u change my computer icon, internet explorer, my documents, etc? thanks

Configuration Customization Windows XP