No Display No beeps issue

sgtroy24

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Hello,
I have researched this a dozen times and no one has posted the results yet. I have a rig i am building. its my first one. Evga sli3 board with kinston 4x4gb ram i7 920 processor, bfg 1000 watt psu, and Diamond readeon hd graphcis card. I can not get a display at all. changed displays and swap out ram, psu, board, even swapped to a basic graphics card and did a bread board nothing no siginal to the display. any suggestions?

Solution
well me and my friend had a similar problem but it was due to the ram not pressed enough, although the mobo clicked, but it won't post, every thing is good until my friend put more force into placing the ram. if that doesn't work.

maybe you got a dead part?

Chaz21

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012

I don't know much about EVGA boards but on some mobo's when you use a single GPU you have to put it into the primary PCIe slot. (the slot closest to the CPU)

Tavo_Nova

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
well me and my friend had a similar problem but it was due to the ram not pressed enough, although the mobo clicked, but it won't post, every thing is good until my friend put more force into placing the ram. if that doesn't work.

maybe you got a dead part?

Solution