Nokia 6600

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 18, 2004 5:10:21 PM

Just a quick question,
Has anyone with a 6600 the following problem:
When i go into the folder where all my video's are saved if i try to
rename any of them it says "cannot rename video"
If i try and delete any of them it says "cannot delete video"

This isn't a big problem as i just go into Fexplorer and rename/delete
them in there, i just wanted to know if anyone else had come across
this?

F/W
V3.49.1

THE BLACKPANTHER

More about : nokia 6600

Anonymous
April 20, 2004 7:13:26 PM

I your problem is simply you have open your video and you can't modify it
because it's open under any applications of your phone so you can modify the
name when your have close application who use the video .
If you have any question answer me !

BACMAN
Mathieu
MOBICOM CENTER
16, rue du chablais
74100 ANNEMASSE

Tel: 04 50 84 16 39 Fax: 04 50 84 16 67

Mailto magasin.annemasse@wanadoo.fr

"Blackpanther" <noaddress@spamfree.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de
> Just a quick question,
> Has anyone with a 6600 the following problem:
> When i go into the folder where all my video's are saved if i try to
> rename any of them it says "cannot rename video"
> If i try and delete any of them it says "cannot delete video"
>
> This isn't a big problem as i just go into Fexplorer and rename/delete
> them in there, i just wanted to know if anyone else had come across
> this?
>
> F/W
> V3.49.1
>

> THE BLACKPANTHER

April 21, 2004 7:48:51 PM

> I your problem is simply you have open your video and you can't modify it
> because it's open under any applications of your phone so you can modify the
> name when your have close application who use the video .
> If you have any question answer me !
>
> BACMAN

Thank you for your responce,
but it don't work :-(

I know what you are saying, just like on a PC you can't change files while they are been used.
When i try and re name or delete them im only selecting them from the folder, not opening them.
Either way i can't change them unless i use Fexplorer.

THE BLACKPANTHER
!