Remove Accessibility

I want to totaly deactivate accessibility options. how?
3 answers Last reply
More about remove accessibility

    I don't blame you. It is located here in the registry: Start/Run/Regedit
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Accessibility]

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I want to totaly deactivate accessibility options. how?

    I located the software options in regedit. but what do i do to disable the
    features. an whole branch is listed in regedit.

    >I don't blame you. It is located here in the registry: Start/Run/Regedit
    > [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Accessibility]
    >
    > --
    > All the Best,
    > Kelly
    >
    > Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    > 2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award
    >
    > Troubleshooting Windows XP
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >
    > Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
    >

    > "SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I want to totaly deactivate accessibility options. how?

    "SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote
    | I located the software options in regedit. but what do i do to disable the
    | features. an whole branch is listed in regedit.
    |
    | "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote
    | >I don't blame you. It is located here in the registry: Start/Run/Regedit
    | > [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Accessibility]
    | > --
    | > All the Best,
    | > Kelly
    | > Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    | >
    | > "SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote
    | >>I want to totaly deactivate accessibility options. how?

    Have you tried via the Utility Manager?

    [Win]+ keys

    -or-

    Start