  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
November 4, 2004 2:11:47 PM

i need to know if there is anyway of adjusting the size of the icons
in the quicklaunch toolbar on the taskbar, at the moment thay are 16 x
16 and i would idealy like them to be 32 x 32. please help anyone????

More about : quicklaunch toolbar

Anonymous
November 4, 2004 6:13:46 PM

Right click the taskbar and uncheck lock. Now right click inside the
quicklaunch bar and select view|large icons. Relock the taskbar if desired.

<mcnulty_nathan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i need to know if there is anyway of adjusting the size of the icons
> in the quicklaunch toolbar on the taskbar, at the moment thay are 16 x
> 16 and i would idealy like them to be 32 x 32. please help anyone????
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 10:37:54 AM

<mcnulty_nathan@hotmail.com> wrote
| i need to know if there is anyway of adjusting the size of the icons
| in the quicklaunch toolbar on the taskbar, at the moment thay are 16 x
| 16 and i would idealy like them to be 32 x 32. please help anyone????

Unlock Taskbar
Right-click on a blank area of the Quick Launch bar
View
Large Icons
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 4:14:25 PM

Right-click an empty area on the Task bar and uncheck Lock the Taskbar option. Now, right-click exactly on the Quick Launch drag handle and select View menu. You can choose between the two options namely Large Icons and Small Icons. Once selected the required option, Lock the taskbar again.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
<mcnulty_nathan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:b01b64d6.0411041111.4fa3a8f2@posting.google.com...
i need to know if there is anyway of adjusting the size of the icons
in the quicklaunch toolbar on the taskbar, at the moment thay are 16 x
16 and i would idealy like them to be 32 x 32. please help anyone????
November 5, 2004 4:14:26 PM

Fine, but now I have a double row of SMALL icons in the System Tray...
:-((

news:o iAiBtwwEHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
[...]

November 6, 2004 8:32:32 AM

"zulu" <nothere@ntlworld.com> wrote
| Fine, but now I have a double row of SMALL icons in the System Tray...
|
| "Ramesh [MVP]" <ramesh@nojunkmails.com@mvps.org> wrote
| Right-click an empty area on the Task bar and uncheck Lock the Taskbar
| option. Now, right-click exactly on the Quick Launch drag handle and select
| View menu. You can choose between the two options namely Large Icons and
| Small Icons. Once selected the required option, Lock the taskbar again.
| --
| Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
| Windows XP Shell/User
|
| <mcnulty_nathan@hotmail.com> wrote
| i need to know if there is anyway of adjusting the size of the icons
| in the quicklaunch toolbar on the taskbar, at the moment thay are 16 x
| 16 and i would idealy like them to be 32 x 32. please help anyone????

Control Panel
Display
Appearance
Item: Caption Buttons