6820 screensaver icons

When my clock screensaver comes on (6820) sometimes but not always I see
an interesting icon next to the time. I can not find it in the manual.
The icon looks like a right arrow pointing to a handset. Any ideas?

Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about 6820 screensaver icons

    Thanks!

    I wonder why this is not in the manual. (I scanned it a few times
    looking for this specific item and could not find it)

    Thanks!

    "No Spammer" <noooo@sppaaam.net> wrote in message
    > When my clock screensaver comes on (6820) sometimes but not always I see
    > an interesting icon next to the time. I can not find it in the manual.
    > The icon looks like a right arrow pointing to a handset. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks.

    missed call indicator...I wondered what it was the first time I saw it too

    > Thanks!
    >
    > I wonder why this is not in the manual. (I scanned it a few times
    > looking for this specific item and could not find it)
    >
    > Thanks!
    >

    > No Spammer wrote:
    > > When my clock screensaver comes on (6820) sometimes but not always I see
    > > an interesting icon next to the time. I can not find it in the manual.
    > > The icon looks like a right arrow pointing to a handset. Any ideas?
    > >
    > > Thanks.

    page 15, third indicator down...

    "No Spammer" <noooo@sppaaam.net> wrote in message
    > When my clock screensaver comes on (6820) sometimes but not always I see
    > an interesting icon next to the time. I can not find it in the manual.
    > The icon looks like a right arrow pointing to a handset. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Possibly Missed Call??

    I must have a newer or older manual - I do not see it on page 15, where
    I see a bunch of other icons. The third one down is a 5-way joystick
    icon in my manual.

    Alistair wrote:
    > "No Spammer" <noooo@sppaaam.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Thanks!
    >>
    >>I wonder why this is not in the manual. (I scanned it a few times
    >>looking for this specific item and could not find it)
    >>
    >>Thanks!
    >>

    >>No Spammer wrote:
    >>
    >>>When my clock screensaver comes on (6820) sometimes but not always I see
    >>>an interesting icon next to the time. I can not find it in the manual.
    >>> The icon looks like a right arrow pointing to a handset. Any ideas?
    >>>
    >>>Thanks.
    >>>

    > page 15, third indicator down...

Nokia Screensaver Icons