Help ! Nokia 6230 with USB Adapter ?

Last response: in Brands
April 19, 2004 2:11:10 PM

Hi, I have somme problem to pair my Nokia 6230 with my PC (XP Pro, D-LINK
USB Adapter) ? I'm using the code 0000 but doesn't work ?

Is there somme problems with the 6230 or the code is not good ?

Someone can help me ?

Thank's

Bernard

More about : nokia 6230 usb adapter

Anonymous
April 20, 2004 10:54:19 PM

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:11:10 +0200, "Benydream"
<benydream@ibelgique.com> wrote:

>Hi, I have somme problem to pair my Nokia 6230 with my PC (XP Pro, D-LINK
>USB Adapter) ? I'm using the code 0000 but doesn't work ?
>
>Is there somme problems with the 6230 or the code is not good ?
>
>Someone can help me ?

When you first pair devices you must give a code on BOTH devices
(excluding some things like headsets where it's not practical to input
one).

You should get appopriate dialog boxes on both devices asking you
for a code on attempting to bond them. Make sure you give the SAME
one.

Gav
April 21, 2004 1:20:22 PM

The code you must insert in the phone is the phone's security code (if you
havent changed it, it should be 12345) the same code has to be inserted in
the dialog box in the pc, at the moment you are establishing the connection.
I have win2000 and your adapter, and I can make everything work in my PC
(though I also had some initial difficulties).

!