Sign in with
Your question

How to connect mobile to pc via bluetooth to recieve calls via internet

Last response: in Wireless Networking
July 2, 2011 12:50:38 PM

Hello,
I'm working on a project in which we have to transfer our mobile phone calls via internet and our mobile should be connected to pc via bluetooth. This is pretty easy at dialer's end but how to recieve the call via internet on some pc and direct it to the reciever via bluetooth. So can anyone help me out what to do at recievers end??????

More about : connect mobile bluetooth recieve calls internet

July 7, 2011 2:28:09 AM

Bluetooth is pretty much a one way street in terms of audio. The phone is the server and the computer is a speaker client. If the computer could be made to be the server than people would hack other peoples cell phones to make calls. I would have the cells phones be smart phones with some skypelike client to receive calls over wifi.
m
l
March 15, 2012 10:33:30 AM

Thanks, but do you know if such drivers are available? who can get the data from bluetooth enabled mobile?

brw02005 said:
Bluetooth is pretty much a one way street in terms of audio. The phone is the server and the computer is a speaker client. If the computer could be made to be the server than people would hack other peoples cell phones to make calls. I would have the cells phones be smart phones with some skypelike client to receive calls over wifi.

m
l
!