Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Looking for a usb connector cable for my computer case. Need help

Last response: in Components
July 25, 2012 9:57:11 PM

Okay I was on here awhile ago when I found out computer wouldn't start and no one could help because I am an amateur at this ( :lol:  ). At first I thought it was the power supply (which it wasn't) and I proceeded to try everything. Well after over a month and sending my motherboard to ASUS three times, I discovered that it was actually the computer case that was giving me the problem. It turns out one of the case USB connector cables (10-1 pin) that runs from the computer case that you plug into the USB connector sockets on the motherboard was faulty. And because of that one cord my computer would never turn on. Thus I was wondering if anyone knew what these cables were actually called and if they know where to buy them?

July 25, 2012 11:03:36 PM

Use the rear USB ports and get a powered USB hub and place it on your desk
Related resources