How to see MTV Xbox 360 show w/o MTV?

Is anyone aware of any websites that would allow you to stream the live xbox
360 show on thursday? I live in Canada and don't have MTV. I would prefer
seeing it live however, I would accept being able to see it later on if any
sites make it available for d/l. Anyone know of any? Tks, Dan.
4 answers Last reply
More about xbox show

    CTV is showing "The Next Generation Xbox Revealed" Friday morning
    (Thursday Night) 12:30am Eastern

    If you have Expressvu you can watch the East Coast feed (ATV) at
    11:30pm Eastern

    I'd expect that many of the Xbox sites will have links to the show the
    day of or after the broadcast.

    - Jordan

    No doubt ign.com will have it... but, you will prob have to be an Insider. I
    am sure people will download it and mirror it though

    > Is anyone aware of any websites that would allow you to stream the live
    > xbox 360 show on thursday? I live in Canada and don't have MTV. I would
    > prefer seeing it live however, I would accept being able to see it later
    > on if any sites make it available for d/l. Anyone know of any? Tks, Dan.

    Hey Dave! That's perfect! Thanks for the info. I'll watch in on CTV. Thanks
    again
    "Dan" <mikedan*nospam*@videotron.ca> wrote in message
    > Is anyone aware of any websites that would allow you to stream the live
    > xbox 360 show on thursday? I live in Canada and don't have MTV. I would
    > prefer seeing it live however, I would accept being able to see it later
    > on if any sites make it available for d/l. Anyone know of any? Tks, Dan.

Console Gaming Xbox 360 Xbox Video Games