Taskbar doesnt show active/minimized windows

November 6, 2004 11:03:02 PM

My taskbar doesnt show active/minimized windows . This happen each time i
restart after I installed east font and IME.
Please help me. thanks in advance
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 3:58:16 AM

Hi,

You may want to download and run the following edit:

Programs arent minimized in the taskbar (line 240, left column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"kkevin" <kkevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My taskbar doesnt show active/minimized windows . This happen each time i
> restart after I installed east font and IME.
> Please help me. thanks in advance
November 7, 2004 9:33:03 AM

"kkevin" wrote:

> My taskbar doesnt show active/minimized windows . This happen each time i
> restart after I installed east font and IME.
> Please help me. thanks in advance

Ignore my other post! I'm still getting my caffine fix for the moring :-)
!