RMA

Hello Toms,

So I'm having to RMA my GTX 460 since it does not show a display, but when I go to the http://www.palit.biz/palit/rma.php?lang=en the location where I should RMA I don't understand the steps. I have never needed to do this before and I don't have the original box or proof of purchase since I got it off ebay. Do this mean that I can't RMA? I'm all confused :( :hello:
9 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Why don't you have proof of purchase...did you buy it used? If you bought it new, you should have a receipt. If you bought it used, you should have gotten the original receipt from the person that sold it to you.

I always give the person the receipt when I sell something used and it's still within warranty.

If you don't have any proof of purchase, then you cannot RMA unless there is a date of manufacture on the card and it's still within warranty from that date.
  2. Nope I just got it in a brown box with all of the stuff I needed at the time. On the back of the card all it has is a P/N number. And S/N thirdly as EAN number. That's it :(
  3. You could give it a go but without the original proof of purchase they might just tell you to go away and multiply.
  4. Yeah its going to be tough to get an RMA number with no proof of purchase. Try contacting the seller on ebay and see if you can get a receipt for the item if its still within the warranty period.
  5. Just bought a DirectCUII GTX 570 so hopefully it beats a 460 it shoud do lol.
  6. majorgibly said:
    Just bought a DirectCUII GTX 570 so hopefully it beats a 460 it shoud do lol.

If it doesn't you have a lot of different issues mate! :lol:
  7. Mousemonkey said:
    If it doesn't you have a lot of different issues mate! :lol:

Hehe, Cheers for your help people :)
  8. majorgibly said:
    Just bought a DirectCUII GTX 570 so hopefully it beats a 460 it shoud do lol.

Not from Ebay hopefully.
  9. geekapproved said:
    Not from Ebay hopefully.

Nope from amazon :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Graphics Displays