Problems removing users from PC

billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003

I am unavble to remove the users I have on my PC.
I follow the wizard and when I select delete account the PC freezes and does
not allow me to remove users.
I created 2 more users and was able to remove these without any problems.
Can anybody help?

DarkKnight

try hitting them over the head with a baseball bat, this will get the
users off your PC. although they will still be on the floor by it for
later reinstallation

Billy wrote:
> I am unavble to remove the users I have on my PC.
> I follow the wizard and when I select delete account the PC freezes and does
> not allow me to remove users.
> I created 2 more users and was able to remove these without any problems.
> Can anybody help?

Dat's funny.