CD copy ??

I guess this is not the first time asked for (sorry) but I would like to
know:

I really do own the original 2 CD's of nearly ? 50,00 (like to proof it to
you)
CD2 has a small crack near the hole, so I have to copy it, it still works
but you never know.

I tried several prog's but didn't succeed.

Can anyone help me out?

I do know I can send the original to EAgames and get a new copy for ? 5,00.
But hate to do that.
The CD isn't that old, a few weeks, but it just cracked, inferior quality ??

Thanks..!!!!

Gr.
Rein

<ofEBd.250597$lN.179256@amsnews05.chello.com>, rherder@garyp.nl said...
> I guess this is not the first time asked for (sorry) but I would like to
> know:
>
> I really do own the original 2 CD's of nearly ? 50,00 (like to proof it to
> you)
> CD2 has a small crack near the hole, so I have to copy it, it still works
> but you never know.
>
> I tried several prog's but didn't succeed.
>
> Can anyone help me out?

I used CloneCd to make image of the disc. Haven't tried to burn a new cd, but
use the image mounted with DaemonTools.
--
Lansenerd
www.agbgaming.com

Lansenerd wrote
>I used CloneCd to make image of the disc. Haven't tried to burn a new cd, but
>use the image mounted with DaemonTools.

Same here, though it won't help the OP much now but I use an Alcohol
120% image, game CDs have been safely stashed away for months.

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK

"Villy Vonka" <Villy@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
> Lansenerd wrote
>>I used CloneCd to make image of the disc. Haven't tried to burn a new cd,
>>but
>>use the image mounted with DaemonTools.
>
> Same here, though it won't help the OP much now but I use an Alcohol 120%
> image, game CDs have been safely stashed away for months.

Plus you won't have to fumble for the CD because your kids took it out and
put Jay Jay the Jet Plane in the drive!

schrodinger

"Reinder Herder" <rherder@garyp.nl> wrote in message
>I guess this is not the first time asked for (sorry) but I would like to
> know:
>
> I really do own the original 2 CD's of nearly ? 50,00 (like to proof it to
> you)
> CD2 has a small crack near the hole, so I have to copy it, it still works
> but you never know.
>
> I tried several prog's but didn't succeed.
>
> Can anyone help me out?
>
> I do know I can send the original to EAgames and get a new copy for ?
> 5,00.
> But hate to do that.
> The CD isn't that old, a few weeks, but it just cracked, inferior quality
> ??
>
> Thanks..!!!!
>
> Gr.
> Rein

As posted by someone else, I also use alcohol to copy and Daemon Tools for
the image. AFAIK, you can use the demo of either 52% or 120% to make the
image. Look up which copy protection method is used first on
gamecopyworld.com to make sure you configure it properly.

http://www.alcohol-soft.com/

http://www.daemon-tools.cc

www.gamecopyworld.com

HTH

Kevin R. Murphy wrote

>"Villy Vonka" wrote
>> Same here, though it won't help the OP much now but I use an Alcohol 120%
>> image, game CDs have been safely stashed away for months.
>
>Plus you won't have to fumble for the CD because your kids took it out and
>put Jay Jay the Jet Plane in the drive!

Hehe, thankfully no kids here, so I can stay up until 4am playing BF and
get up at midday ;)

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK