XP Home

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment (More info?)

I understand that XP Home can not join a domain, but can it at least NET USE
or connect to a machine that IS part of the domain - just to copy some files
over?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about home
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment (More info?)

    Windows XP Home Accessing data on a Domain Server
    http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/wxphdoms.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Alan W." wrote:

    | I understand that XP Home can not join a domain, but can it at least NET USE
    | or connect to a machine that IS part of the domain - just to copy some files
    | over?
    |
    | Thanks.

Configuration Domain Microsoft Customization Windows XP