XP Home

November 8, 2004 12:17:20 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment (More info?)

I understand that XP Home can not join a domain, but can it at least NET USE
or connect to a machine that IS part of the domain - just to copy some files
over?

Thanks.

More about : home

Anonymous
November 8, 2004 12:25:38 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment (More info?)

Windows XP Home Accessing data on a Domain Server
http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/wxphdoms.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP