Shortcut to C Drive properties dialog box

Here is some info to maybe get you going with some commands:http://www.robvanderwoude.com/rundll.php#ConnectPrinter

scampc

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
Hi, I want a shortcut or batch file or script that opens the properties for C Drive for use on multiple computers... anyone have any ideas? Alternatively, and preferably i would like one of the above that unticks the "allow files on this drive to have contents indexed in addition to file properties" and ignores all errors. Any help would be great.

scampc

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
The point is above - I want to remove indexing on hundreds of computers quickly and a link straight to c drive properties will help or one that does it automatically will be even better

scampc

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
I service customer's computers in my work and it is something that speeds up computers, especially older ones a lot, which is what I am paid to do, and am making the process more streamlined by creating links for each of the standard speed service steps we use. I don't think this is relevant however, if you do not know the answer please do not respond.