Todd

all-
Finishing up SCell and I'm looking for a good FPS next.
1)Area 51
2)Pariah
3)TimeSplitters: Future perfect.

TimeSplitters got the best reviews BUT I remember cursing that game because
of having to complete the ENTIRE level to save! ack!
Anyone know if this has been fixed or if the other 2 have a better system?
Also, the less linear the better.
Your pick?

theone

todd wrote:
> all-
> Finishing up SCell and I'm looking for a good FPS next.
> 1)Area 51
> 2)Pariah
> 3)TimeSplitters: Future perfect.
>
> TimeSplitters got the best reviews BUT I remember cursing that game because
> of having to complete the ENTIRE level to save! ack!
> Anyone know if this has been fixed or if the other 2 have a better system?
> Also, the less linear the better.
> Your pick?

well, I've only mildly played all three but I'd say Area 51 so far, TS
second, and don't even consider Pariah.

I'd say Area 51 as well. What FUN! Time Splitters is cool and has some
real funny moments, and I'm just now starting to dig into Pariah, but the
remote detonation of the grenades is great fun as well!