Can you put evolutionx on a non modded xbox?

Mike Spalt wrote:
> or do you have to have a chip?

Go away thief.

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* theOne Wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:

Anyone that make 3x the posts of everyone else in a group seriously
needs to get a life. In the past month your ~360 posts dwarfs every
single person in this group. by at least double. You dont snip, your
newsreader is broken and your a moron.

Here is the site you were trying to find:

http://tinyurl.com/1gd

--
David

theone

SINNER wrote:
dd
fa

af
ds
sdf
sdf
sd
fds
sdf
sdfdsf
dsf
sdf
af

faf
sdf
ds
fsd
sdf
sdf
sdf
sdf

BTW, at least my collage of posts mostly have some relevance to the
xbox. Since you've graced this group with your presence, you've only
made one substantial post related to the Xbox. Who's the real loser
troll? Mr. I Joined an xbox group but I don't have anything xbox to talk
about.

Unrelated, drop the easynews account fool; you don't know how to use it :p

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* theOne Wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:

> it appears you're DEFINITELY the disturbed one

Learn to use google moron, it was an insta flame, took all of 3
seconds.

--
David

theone

SINNER wrote:
> * theOne Wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
>

>>it appears you're DEFINITELY the disturbed one
>

> Learn to use google moron, it was an insta flame, took all of 3
> seconds.

I know, it's the principle, and you're nothing more than a troll coming
into this group.

theone

theOne wrote:
> SINNER wrote:

I just can't get over it....A detailed group on the ins and outs of a
cheesy usenet application? And I need a life? I think I'm going to go
join books.spines.quality so I can be like you! Or how about
concrete.cracks.sealant?

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* theOne Wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:

> theOne wrote:
>> SINNER wrote:
>>

> I just can't get over it....A detailed group on the ins and outs
> of a cheesy usenet application? And I need a life? I think I'm
> going to go join books.spines.quality so I can be like you! Or how
> about concrete.cracks.sealant?

Can't you gather your thoughts in one post? They have drugs for that.

--
David

http://tinyurl.com/7l462

--