Hello i have a VGA moniter and a HDMI/DVI graphics card (Nvidia GT2501GB) so i need a convertor i have seen some on ebay, they plug into the GC and then you plug the VGA into the end of that.
My question is do these work?
2 answers Last reply
More about convertors
  1. its called a dvi to vga dongle, and yes they do work ;o
  2. Yep. good luck!, and make sure you tighten them. I have used them and they tend to wanna "Get loose"
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards VGA Graphics