Sign in with
Your question

First time Gaming PC build

Last response: in Systems
April 14, 2012 7:59:32 PM

Approximate Purchase Date: Around 1-2 weeks for each part, so around 1-2 months.

Budget Range: Trying to not go over £100 for most parts, I will go as high as £120 for one part.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Light gaming

Parts Not Required: Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Amazon. (Cannot use Newegg, as they do not ship to the UK apparently, and plus i have an Amazon Gift Voucher.)

Parts Preferences: AMD for Graphics, Asus for Mobo, Intel for CPU, Don't mind which PSU, Don't mind which case, Corsair/G-Skill/Kingston for RAM (But to be honest, whatever is compatible with each other, and will work.)

Overclocking: No.

SLI or Crossfire: No.

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: I know OF decent parts, but am clueless when it comes to buying each part to make sure it will all work.

I know £100 per piece seems cheap, but i'm not earning a great deal enough at the moment to splash hardcore cash around.
Not sure if cases comes with fans and whatever else is need, so if those could be provided it would be much appreciated.

And apologies if i've missed anything/not given enough information.

More about : time gaming build

April 14, 2012 8:00:53 PM

You need to tell us your overall budget so we can help you better.
April 14, 2012 8:10:13 PM

Overall budget would be £500. Nothing more. Know it's a push to find decent parts, but i've got to try.
!