Which XBox 360 Live area will you haunt?

1. Pro Zone (serious gaming)
2. R&R Zone (relaxed, fun gaming)
3. Family Zone (no cussing, etc.)
4. Underground Zone (everything goes!)

I think I'll be haunting the R&R Zone most, myself.

Jonah Falcon

Grinder wrote:
> Hopefully they'll have some thumbless monkey zone

Yep, that's the one for me. I'm the guy in Halo 2 saying "Time out,
okay guys...guys?...guys?"

-Eric

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> 1. Pro Zone (serious gaming)
> 2. R&R Zone (relaxed, fun gaming)
> 3. Family Zone (no cussing, etc.)
> 4. Underground Zone (everything goes!)
>
> I think I'll be haunting the R&R Zone most, myself.
>
> Jonah Falcon

Hopefully they'll have some thumbless monkey zone -- I'm just not good
enough to present myself in public.

elro...@pop.uky.edu wrote:
> Grinder wrote:
> > Hopefully they'll have some thumbless monkey zone
>
> Yep, that's the one for me. I'm the guy in Halo 2 saying "Time out,
> okay guys...guys?...guys?"
>
> -Eric

That would be the R&R Zone. LOL

Jonah Falcon

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> 1. Pro Zone (serious gaming)
> 2. R&R Zone (relaxed, fun gaming)
> 3. Family Zone (no cussing, etc.)
> 4. Underground Zone (everything goes!)
>
> I think I'll be haunting the R&R Zone most, myself.

Just trying to catch up here as I have not seen the MTV programme (live in
the wrong country obviously) but I might go for the Family Zone. I am no
prude and can swear at the best of times but sometimes it really gets a bit
too much on live.
But in the end I would probably end up in the R&R zone as my Live mates will
probably go there too :)