Sign in with
Your question

Can't solve this issue with my Asus laptop.

Last response: in Components
July 27, 2012 5:20:03 PM

I have an Asus G73SW, windows 7 64 bit. It was working 100% completely fine then all of a sudden i went to turn it on one day and it wouldn't load past the windows screen, either just staying on that or recycling the start up. Ifigured it either needed a fresh install or the hard drive was shot. Killed two birds with one stone, upgrading to a solid state and of course giving it a fresh install. Lightning fast at first, all was well, but the next day it wouldn't load. I did system restore from repair utility and got it on, but again the next day, same thing. Day after that, once again. There is nothing on it that I am downloading or installing that gets wiped away from restore and put on after. So as far as I see it, it can't be Hard drive, can't be windows 7 and can't be any corrupted files or anything. The only files on this that were on the old Hard drive and the new solid state are some pictures I drew on paint and documents I wrote on word, but they weren't effected by the system restore and it still loaded up. I can't imagine them having anything to do with it.

Does anyone know what the problem might be and how I should go about fixing it? Thanks in advance.
July 27, 2012 5:21:10 PM

Before the first time it happened, were any updates installed?
Related resources
July 27, 2012 6:40:40 PM

Do you remember anything happening before that happened that could of caused it?
July 27, 2012 8:01:15 PM

No, I don't remember anything that could've caused it and :sol:  it was just a few days ago so I would probably remember if there was anything.
!