Scripting pages

vikram

Hi,

I have pages loaded to internet explorer which have lots of scripts and
applets. after in SP2 I did not see the page loading. But if I refresh the
page the the page loads.

Please help
Thanks
Vikram

Launch Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Internet Options > Advanced, then place a check
next to "Disable script debugging in Internet Explorer"
and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
then click "Apply".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Vikram" wrote:

| Hi,
|
| I have pages loaded to internet explorer which have lots of scripts and
| applets. after in SP2 I did not see the page loading. But if I refresh the
| page the the page loads.
|
| Please help
| Thanks
| Vikram