Any mod chips for XBox 360 yet?

:-)
7 answers Last reply
More about chips xbox

    <Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
    news:817981l3anud1voc18pseu42a7ko8t3gu4@4ax.com...
    > :-)

    LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have a few
    to choose from ;o)

    Wurm wrote:
    > <Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
    > > :-)
    >
    > LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have
    a few
    > to choose from ;o)

    You can take the entire XBox 360 apart. The HD is removeable. I sense
    mods up the ass from launch time. (sigh)

    Jonah Falcon

    Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com wrote:
    > :-)
    I have one. and you can see Jesus on it too. I'm posting it on ebay for
    $250,000.

    Jonah Falcon wrote:
    > Wurm wrote:
    >
    >><Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>:-)
    >>
    >>LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have
    >
    > a few
    >
    >>to choose from ;o)
    >

    > You can take the entire XBox 360 apart. The HD is removeable. I sense
    > mods up the ass from launch time. (sigh)
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

    I'll take you up on that bet. They learned alot from their mistakes in
    the first one. And a removable hard drive doesn't mean squat. The xbox 1
    hard drive is removable. I don't think torx screws where the only
    obstacle in modding the 1st.

    "Wurm" <a@b.c> skrev i melding news:d62jbk$pcg$1@dns3.cae.ca...

    > <Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
    >> :-)
    >
    > LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have a few
    > to choose from ;o)

    I think the modchip is at least 1 year away, if it will come.

    /Per W.

    Per W. wrote:
    > "Wurm" <a@b.c> skrev i melding news:d62jbk$pcg$1@dns3.cae.ca...
    >
    >><Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>:-)
    >>
    >>LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have a few
    >>to choose from ;o)
    >

    > I think the modchip is at least 1 year away, if it will come.
    >
    > /Per W.

    I'm calling it somewhere between 6 and 12 months Bob! George sez "6
    months, 1 day Bob"!.

    In article <Sf6he.1196$Zk3.1055@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>,
    theOneOne@dodgeit.com says...
    > Jonah Falcon wrote:
    > > Wurm wrote:
    > >
    > >><Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message

    > >>LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have
    > >
    > > a few
    > >
    > >>to choose from ;o)
    > >

    > > You can take the entire XBox 360 apart. The HD is removeable. I sense
    > > mods up the ass from launch time. (sigh)
    > >
    > > Jonah Falcon
    > >
    > I'll take you up on that bet. They learned alot from their mistakes in
    > the first one. And a removable hard drive doesn't mean squat. The xbox 1
    > hard drive is removable. I don't think torx screws where the only
    > obstacle in modding the 1st.

    I just want the code signed PGP key which M$ must have in a capsule up
    Bill's ass.

Console Gaming Video Xbox 360 Games Xbox Video Games