  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 13, 2005 4:23:14 PM

:-)

More about : mod chips xbox 360

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 4:23:15 PM

<Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
news:817981l3anud1voc18pseu42a7ko8t3gu4@4ax.com...
> :-)

LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have a few
to choose from ;o)
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 4:23:15 PM

Wurm wrote:
> <Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
> > :-)
>
> LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have
a few
> to choose from ;o)

You can take the entire XBox 360 apart. The HD is removeable. I sense
mods up the ass from launch time. (sigh)

Jonah Falcon
Related resources
May 13, 2005 5:36:05 PM

Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com wrote:
> :-)
I have one. and you can see Jesus on it too. I'm posting it on ebay for
$250,000.
May 13, 2005 10:22:42 PM

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> Wurm wrote:
>
>><Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>:-)
>>
>>LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have
>
> a few
>
>>to choose from ;o)
>

> You can take the entire XBox 360 apart. The HD is removeable. I sense
> mods up the ass from launch time. (sigh)
>
> Jonah Falcon

I'll take you up on that bet. They learned alot from their mistakes in
the first one. And a removable hard drive doesn't mean squat. The xbox 1
hard drive is removable. I don't think torx screws where the only
obstacle in modding the 1st.
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 10:30:31 PM

"Wurm" <a@b.c> skrev i melding news:D 62jbk$pcg$1@dns3.cae.ca...

> <Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
>> :-)
>
> LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have a few
> to choose from ;o)

I think the modchip is at least 1 year away, if it will come.

/Per W.
May 13, 2005 10:30:32 PM

Per W. wrote:
> "Wurm" <a@b.c> skrev i melding news:D 62jbk$pcg$1@dns3.cae.ca...
>
>><Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>:-)
>>
>>LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have a few
>>to choose from ;o)
>

> I think the modchip is at least 1 year away, if it will come.
>
> /Per W.

I'm calling it somewhere between 6 and 12 months Bob! George sez "6
months, 1 day Bob"!.
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 3:26:28 PM

In article <Sf6he.1196$Zk3.1055@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>,
theOneOne@dodgeit.com says...
> Jonah Falcon wrote:
> > Wurm wrote:
> >
> >><Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message

> >>LOL, give it at least a week on the market, then im sure you'll have
> >
> > a few
> >
> >>to choose from ;o)
> >

> > You can take the entire XBox 360 apart. The HD is removeable. I sense
> > mods up the ass from launch time. (sigh)
> >
> > Jonah Falcon
> >
> I'll take you up on that bet. They learned alot from their mistakes in
> the first one. And a removable hard drive doesn't mean squat. The xbox 1
> hard drive is removable. I don't think torx screws where the only
> obstacle in modding the 1st.

I just want the code signed PGP key which M$ must have in a capsule up
Bill's ass.
!