Can someone post a nice summary of 360?

Ok I could not watch it.

Can someone tell me :

1. Is 360 going to be backwards compatible?

2. Does it have a built in 802.11? ( I was planning to buy an adapter
for my current xbox, but if the next one has a built in, I will wire it
up for the next few months and save some $$)

3. Any details on the launch games?
5 answers Last reply
More about post nice summary

    GameSpy has an excellent preview up.

    Jonah Falcon

    DNA wrote:

    > Ok I could not watch it.

    You really didn't miss much, other than a very quick clip of absolutely
    amazing Madden and Need For Speed footage. The rest was a huge waste of
    time.

    > 1. Is 360 going to be backwards compatible?

    They still haven't said.

    > 2. Does it have a built in 802.11? ( I was planning to buy an adapter
    > for my current xbox, but if the next one has a built in, I will wire
    > it up for the next few months and save some $$)

    They're calling it "Wi-Fi ready" which in English means "adapter sold
    separately."

    > 3. Any details on the launch games?

    I think only Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham Racing 3 are
    confirmed launch games so far. Here are some details of games in
    development:

    http://www.gamespot.com/features/6124293/p-4.html

    -Z-

    Zackman wrote:
    > DNA wrote:
    >
    > > Ok I could not watch it.
    >
    > You really didn't miss much, other than a very quick clip of
    absolutely
    > amazing Madden and Need For Speed footage. The rest was a huge waste
    of
    > time.
    >
    > > 1. Is 360 going to be backwards compatible?
    >
    > They still haven't said.
    >
    > > 2. Does it have a built in 802.11? ( I was planning to buy an
    adapter
    > > for my current xbox, but if the next one has a built in, I will
    wire
    > > it up for the next few months and save some $$)
    >
    > They're calling it "Wi-Fi ready" which in English means "adapter sold

    > separately."

    Thanks for all the replies.

    I guess one of the most important questions has not been answered yet.
    Also I expected it to have built in Wi-Fi, very strange for them not to
    have it (not so given the fact that people who really want to reduce
    the clutter will have to shell out extra $80-$100.)

    "DNA" <susenets2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Ok I could not watch it.
    >
    > Can someone tell me :
    >
    > 1. Is 360 going to be backwards compatible?
    >
    > 2. Does it have a built in 802.11? ( I was planning to buy an adapter
    > for my current xbox, but if the next one has a built in, I will wire it
    > up for the next few months and save some $$)
    >
    > 3. Any details on the launch games?

    "DNA" <susenets2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Ok I could not watch it.
    >
    > Can someone tell me :
    >
    > 1. Is 360 going to be backwards compatible?
    >
    > 2. Does it have a built in 802.11? ( I was planning to buy an adapter
    > for my current xbox, but if the next one has a built in, I will wire it
    > up for the next few months and save some $$)
    >
    > 3. Any details on the launch games?

    Just go to Gamespot http://tinyurl.com/aeo2m they have a great breakdown of
    the 360. Nice pictures also.
    JLC