Sign in with
Your question

When I start my computer it loads then goes to the screen with the Intel logo an

Tags:
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
April 15, 2012 7:15:36 AM

Hey guys. I just installed Windows XP Professional in my comp. Now when I turn it on my computer takes longer to load. Then it shows the GeForce info for my card. The next screen shows the Intel logos and from there it restarts over and over again. It doesn't show the bios or let me click on anything.

More about : start computer loads screen intel logo

April 15, 2012 10:07:34 AM

Westafrica said:
Hey guys. I just installed Windows XP Professional in my comp. Now when I turn it on my computer takes longer to load. Then it shows the GeForce info for my card. The next screen shows the Intel logos and from there it restarts over and over again. It doesn't show the bios or let me click on anything.

the intel logo is a splash screen and you gone by the hit any key to enter bios screen message.
when you power the computer on or look in the mb info it could be the del key or an f key at power on. if the system does not see the keyboard hits you can power the computer down and clear the cmos..this will force the computer at next power up to have you go into the bios and reset the settings.
m
l
April 15, 2012 3:31:51 PM

^ Do that by removing the CMOS battery for a couple of minutes.
m
l
Related resources
!