You know, that had to be a new MTV noise-to-signal ratio low, even by
their standards. I think we LITERALLY got about 20-30 seconds of actual
content.

The Killers are great, and all--but that's really not what I tuned in
for, guys.

I hope MS didn't pay to much for that turd. Because half the people
watching probably never even realized *what* they were promoting, much
less learned anything *about* it.

-Eric

elrous0@pop.uky.edu wrote:

> You know, that had to be a new MTV noise-to-signal ratio low, even by
> their standards. I think we LITERALLY got about 20-30 seconds of
> actual content.
>
> The Killers are great, and all--but that's really not what I tuned in
> for, guys.
>
> I hope MS didn't pay to much for that turd. Because half the people
> watching probably never even realized *what* they were promoting, much
> less learned anything *about* it.

I think you perfectly summed it up. IAWTP 100%. I hope they do a better job
of actually showing the machine at E3.

-Z-

No one cares about MTV in terms of content. E3 is where it's at.

There, you have jiggly models, but at least you also have full
demonstrations.

Jonah Falcon

theone

elrous0@pop.uky.edu wrote:
> You know, that had to be a new MTV noise-to-signal ratio low, even by
> their standards. I think we LITERALLY got about 20-30 seconds of actual
> content.
>
> The Killers are great, and all--but that's really not what I tuned in
> for, guys.
>
> I hope MS didn't pay to much for that turd. Because half the people
> watching probably never even realized *what* they were promoting, much
> less learned anything *about* it.
>
> -Eric

I feel you totally. Totally lame ball scratching between MTV and MS.
Have you seen this promo out yet? http://www.ourcolony.net/
Totally what they should have played. I just found it and it confirms
alot of specs.

Gman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <dw2he.2049$j17.825@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>, theOne <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote:
>elrous0@pop.uky.edu wrote:
>> You know, that had to be a new MTV noise-to-signal ratio low, even by
>> their standards. I think we LITERALLY got about 20-30 seconds of actual
>> content.
>>
>> The Killers are great, and all--but that's really not what I tuned in
>> for, guys.
>>
>> I hope MS didn't pay to much for that turd. Because half the people
>> watching probably never even realized *what* they were promoting, much
>> less learned anything *about* it.
>>
>> -Eric
>>
>I feel you totally. Totally lame ball scratching between MTV and MS.
>Have you seen this promo out yet? http://www.ourcolony.net/
>Totally what they should have played. I just found it and it confirms
>alot of specs.
I completely turned it off when that skank blonde swore 4 times towards the
end. Didnt MS think that kids may have been watching the preview?

Also, i am sick of the inner city marketing they do on tv shows.

TRENDING THREADS