About last night's MTV special...

Thank God for TiVo.

And what was with that PDZ in-game footage? All I could gather is Ms.
Dark doesn't any longer resemble the cutesy anime babe we've seen in
the past.

Come on guys is it all you guys do is whine and complain. MS is playing
with us they know they have a bunch of kids all wanting the candy and they
are just feeding us a little bit at a time. Come X-Mas you won't be able to
turn the tv on without seeing something about this system. I do agree
though I think mtv owes me 30 mins of time for that horrible show.
"Billy J. Dancefloor" <bjd@com.net.org> wrote in message
> Thank God for TiVo.
>
> And what was with that PDZ in-game footage? All I could gather is Ms.
> Dark doesn't any longer resemble the cutesy anime babe we've seen in
> the past.

I could've done without The (Buzz) Killers, and they should've shown more
footage.