Nokia 6230 problem

Hi!

I installed the latest USB cable drive + PC suite from Nokia's Web site.
When I try to browse
my phone XP notifies: "The operation could not be completed." The same thing
happened with
a PC with Win2000. Anybody familiar with this problem?
4 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6230 problem

    "T.S." <noei@otaveks.luukku.com> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > I installed the latest USB cable drive + PC suite from Nokia's Web site.
    > When I try to browse
    > my phone XP notifies: "The operation could not be completed." The same
    thing
    > happened with
    > a PC with Win2000. Anybody familiar with this problem?

    I had this problem and cured it by (re)naming the MMC card. Once I did this
    I could browse into the Gallery. I believe by default the MMC card does not
    have a folder name.

    Not suprised Nokia are loosing market share releasing essentially good
    phones such as the Nokia 6230 but full of bugs. Apart from this phone there
    is nothing much any good in the Nokia line-up these days.

    Not only do they release bug ridden code, but the NEVER reply to support
    questions via their web site. Rather than generate customer bad feeling by
    not replying they should remove it from their web site. It does not take a
    genius to work out why Nokia are heading for trouble.

    -Steve

    "Steve" <news3@proph.co.uk> kirjoitti viestissä

    > Not only do they release bug ridden code, but the NEVER reply to support
    > questions via their web site. Rather than generate customer bad feeling by
    > not replying they should remove it from their web site. It does not take a
    > genius to work out why Nokia are heading for trouble.
    >
    > -Steve

    They replied to me.

    pasi

    I got an answer within 24 hours.

    "Pasi S" <pasi@poistatama.fi> kirjoitti viestissä

    > "Steve" <news3@proph.co.uk> kirjoitti viestissä
    > >

    > > Not only do they release bug ridden code, but the NEVER reply to support
    > > questions via their web site. Rather than generate customer bad feeling
    by
    > > not replying they should remove it from their web site. It does not take
    > > genius to work out why Nokia are heading for trouble.
    > >
    > > -Steve
    > >

    > They replied to me.
    >
    > pasi

    I got an answer it took 6 weeks????????? bizarre
    and the answer was incorrect anyway

    > I got an answer within 24 hours.
    >

    > "Pasi S" <pasi@poistatama.fi> kirjoitti viestissä
    > >
    > > "Steve" <news3@proph.co.uk> kirjoitti viestissä
    > > >

    > > > Not only do they release bug ridden code, but the NEVER reply to
    support
    > > > questions via their web site. Rather than generate customer bad
    feeling
    > by
    > > > not replying they should remove it from their web site. It does not
    take
    > > > genius to work out why Nokia are heading for trouble.
    > > >
    > > > -Steve
    > > >

    > > They replied to me.
    > >
    > > pasi

Nokia Windows XP