deadlockedworld

Distinguished
Honestly I wouldn't recommend that case at all. I'm sure the built in 300w PSU isnt very good. There are much better choices in slim cases. If you are really committed I know Seasonic makes a small PSU that might fit into this.

But for more useful advice -- what are you using this for? Why do you like this case? What are you looking for in a case?

melikepie

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2011

A Small Micro ATX Cases That Are Smaller Them Mid Towers Pref Slim

I think you need to provide some more information as to what you intend to use the computer for and what components you are planning to get. This is not a good case to buy because it is a slim design and you need parts that are designed to fit in the case like low profile video cards and small sized motherboards.
I would recomend a different case unless you have a specific need for this particular case.

melikepie

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2011

It's For Basic Internet Kinda Things

The case looks nice, the PSU looks generic, like any mini ITX/FLEX PSU that comes with a case. Will it work? It might work very nicely but without being able to research it, who knows?
Personally, I'm the daring type, I'd try it - see how long it lasts, you never know, could turn out to be an excellent PSU.
I think the case is a good buy personally, I'd consider purchasing it if I were to do a SFF build - I like the removable drive tray feature.

If your not going to be gaming at all then you can use intergrated graphics which will be just fine for internet browsing and watching movies , so you can get away with a slim case and small psu. The psu is therefore the major concern since it is a nonstandard size and if you did want to replace it you may have to contact Rosewill for one or do some searching. this video may help;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDots45eQtQ

This link as some micro atx power supplies and you would have to see what the dimensions are inside the case and then compare that to the size of these power supplies.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007657%20600014001&IsNodeId=1&name=Micro%20ATX

As I had said earlier by going with intergrarted graphics you may be able to use the power supply that comes with the case.