GameSPy's XBox 360 preview

Almost everything you wanted to know about the XBox 360:

http://archive.gamespy.com/landing/xbox360/

Jonah Falcon
2 answers Last reply
More about gamespy xbox preview

    Jonah Falcon wrote:
    > Almost everything you wanted to know about the XBox 360:
    >
    > http://archive.gamespy.com/landing/xbox360/

    Not really, since I wanted to know:

    Price
    Backward Compatibility
    Just what that extra hard drive thing is for

    None of which is answered by the article.

    "Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Jonah Falcon wrote:
    >> Almost everything you wanted to know about the XBox 360:
    >>
    >> http://archive.gamespy.com/landing/xbox360/
    >>

    > Not really, since I wanted to know:
    >
    > Price
    > Backward Compatibility
    > Just what that extra hard drive thing is for
    >
    > None of which is answered by the article.

    Try this instead http://tinyurl.com/aeo2m Gamespot has some great info on
    the 360 and has nice pictures also. I don't think where going to find out
    anything about the price until closer to launch. JLC

Console Gaming Games Xbox 360 Xbox Video Falcon Video Games