Install question......

Going to re install from scratch to see if it helps the brutal lag problem i
am having with Desert Combat.
So, i am assuming all i need to do is install bf1942 from disk, then do
latest 1.6 update. Then for DC, i need DC7, and then dc final, and that
should be all?
Or am i missing an update along the way that i should also do?

Thanks in advance

Tylor
2 answers Last reply
More about install question

    "TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote in message
    > Going to re install from scratch to see if it helps the brutal lag problem
    > i am having with Desert Combat.
    > So, i am assuming all i need to do is install bf1942 from disk, then do
    > latest 1.6 update. Then for DC, i need DC7, and then dc final, and that
    > should be all?
    > Or am i missing an update along the way that i should also do?

    Thats about right, dont forget 1.6b too.

    But did you try just doing a PB update using PBWEB first?

    L.

    > But did you try just doing a PB update using PBWEB first?
    >
    > L.

    Yeah, it didnt work, i had to go copy the files needed to update PB.
    The clean install worked, although there are a couple servers that i still
    cant get in.
    who knows why.
    The game does run way smoother for me now.

    Tylor

Games Video Games