Archived from groups: microsoft.public.sms.admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Is there any plan to have a GUI for USMT? For example, we already have the
Setup Wizard to create unattends, can we have one for the USMT building?
Thanks.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.sms.admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

There is a GUI authoring toolkit in the works. Although, there isn't
a specific timeline as to release dates. Also, there are training
packages available for USMT.