USMT - GUI?

November 10, 2004 7:39:02 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.sms.admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Is there any plan to have a GUI for USMT? For example, we already have the
Setup Wizard to create unattends, can we have one for the USMT building?
Thanks.

More about : usmt gui

Anonymous
November 15, 2004 9:44:29 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.sms.admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

There is a GUI authoring toolkit in the works. Although, there isn't
a specific timeline as to release dates. Also, there are training
packages available for USMT.

"Kerry Wilson" <kwilson@mailme.com> wrote in message news:<ulI4TY3xEHA.2016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>...
> Is there any plan to have a GUI for USMT? For example, we already have the
> Setup Wizard to create unattends, can we have one for the USMT building?
> Thanks.
June 21, 2010 12:51:14 PM

Gee I waited and waited for the USMT GUI from Microsoft but got tired. You can download the only authoring tool that I know of at http://www.wintools.com.au
!