USMT - GUI?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.sms.admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Is there any plan to have a GUI for USMT? For example, we already have the
Setup Wizard to create unattends, can we have one for the USMT building?
Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about usmt
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.sms.admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

    There is a GUI authoring toolkit in the works. Although, there isn't
    a specific timeline as to release dates. Also, there are training
    packages available for USMT.

  2. Gee I waited and waited for the USMT GUI from Microsoft but got tired. You can download the only authoring tool that I know of at http://www.wintools.com.au