I have a radeon 4250 graphics driver what can i upgrade to?

ComputMod

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2012
Hello, and good evening. :)

I have purchased the PC variant of Grand Theft Auto: IV, and while operating the game, the performance as well as my FPS have been undoubtedly pitiful. The culprit of this complication is my severely outdated ATI Radeon HD 4250 graphics driver. Therefore, it is imperative that I upgrade my driver to a viable alternative.

As I wish to have a more powerful and visually-appearing gaming experience with Grand Theft Auto: IV, with more FPS, I seek to know which variant from the Radeon series of graphics drivers will operate feasibly without lags and freezes. I want to ensure that I carry out this process without errors. I am operating on Windows 7 Home Premium laptop, possessing a Althom Dual-Core Processor. All insight and responses would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much. Have a nice day. :)

xerxces

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010
First off, GTA is known for having problems and massive FPS drops on PC. Second, it is a very demanding games. Is that integrated gfx? If so, sorry to say but you really have no chance of playing it with out lag and FPS drops. Maybe on extremely low setting but even then it will be iffy.