    From: supportEU@evga.com
    To: architectadnan01@hotmail.com
    Subject: what should be temp of EVGA GTX460 ssc+ in SLI???
    Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 00:49:55 -0800

    Dear Customer,

    Thank you for contacting the EVGA Customer Service Team.
    My name is Nicolas Mijuskovic and I will be answering your question today.

    Answer:

    Hi, This can be normal. Typically the first card runs a little hotter and then it also gets the heat from the lower card. You can try switching the cards around to test this. The cards can take up to 100C and I would be worried until it gets to 90C. Regards, Nick

    Question:

    Hi there!!
    i am using Evga GTX460 SSC+ in first slot and MSI GTX460 Hawk(Talon Attack) in the second slot for SLI. i want to know that what should be the normal an max temprature of gpu in the first slot??
    GPU in 1st Slot is EVGA GTX 460 SSC+(with single fan)
    Normal temp= 39degree, Max temp=75 to 80degree

    GPU in 2nd Slot is MSI GTX 460 Hawk(talon attack)(with two fans)
    Normal temp= 27degree, Max temp=50 to 55degree

    Both are working f9. my CPU case is CM storm Enforces!!

    If you are unhappy with my performance please forward this email to my director with your comments; Joe Darwin jdarwin@evga.com

    Regards,

    EVGA.
  9. adnanaadi said:
    EVGA Response to this thread!!!!!!!

    Dear Customer,

    Thank you for contacting the EVGA Customer Service Team.
    My name is Nicolas Mijuskovic and I will be answering your question today.

    Answer:

    Hi, This can be normal. Typically the first card runs a little hotter and then it also gets the heat from the lower card. You can try switching the cards around to test this. The cards can take up to 100C and I would be worried until it gets to 90C. Regards, Nick

    Perfectly fine answer. I would advice the same.

Nvidia GPUs SLI EVGA Graphics MSI-Microstar