XP Screensaver

My workplace has the workstation tied down so as not to allow users to change
certain settings such as the scrrensaver. However the other day I
inadvertantly downloaded an autorun saver and now I want to get back to the
original (marquee) without asking for desktop supports intervention. Is there
still a .ini file that hold these settings (win.ini or system.ini) and should
I be able to edit this manually? Help much appreciated.

P.S. Searches for files mentioned above has yielded no satisfactory
results....

Thanks in Advance,

James
1 answer Last reply
More about screensaver

    James_1178 wrote:
    > My workplace has the workstation tied down so as not to allow users
    > to change certain settings such as the scrrensaver. However the other
    > day I inadvertantly downloaded an autorun saver and now I want to get
    > back to the original (marquee) without asking for desktop supports
    > intervention. Is there still a .ini file that hold these settings
    > (win.ini or system.ini) and should I be able to edit this manually?
    > Help much appreciated.
    >
    > P.S. Searches for files mentioned above has yielded no satisfactory
    > results....

    Screensaver settings is in the registry.. Likely disabled for your account
    as well.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Configuration Screensaver Windows XP