360 backward compatibility?

Does anybody know? Yes? No? Who cares? Really didn't expect much from MTV.

thanks

Watching MTV = waste of time.

Unless you are one of the *kewl* ones.

Richard Strong wrote:
> "luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Does anybody know? Yes? No? Who cares? Really didn't expect much
from MTV.

> > thanks
> >

> I expected *something* from the MTV presentation, it was a waste of
time.

Me? Nah, not kewl at all.
MTV and other "music" channels are not even about music anymore, they're too
busy with the so-called "reality" shows.
Don't care for the Killers either.

luckyvic

"Christian Winter" <cwinter@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Watching MTV = waste of time.
>
> Unless you are one of the *kewl* ones.
>
> Richard Strong wrote:
>> "luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
>> > Does anybody know? Yes? No? Who cares? Really didn't expect much
> from MTV.
>> >
>> > thanks
>> >

>> I expected *something* from the MTV presentation, it was a waste of
> time.

"luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does anybody know? Yes? No? Who cares? Really didn't expect much from MTV.

It's a mystery.

Jonah Falcon

As with the price. $199, $299, $399,........ ?

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> "luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Does anybody know? Yes? No? Who cares? Really didn't expect much from
>> MTV.
>
> It's a mystery.
>
> Jonah Falcon

luckyvic <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote:
>Does anybody know? Yes? No? Who cares? Really didn't expect much from MTV.

TeamXBox says: up in the air.

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/1143/Taking-a-Spin-with-the-Xbox-360/p3/

Backward compatibility with the current generation Xbox has not
yet been determined. We hear that Microsoft is trying hard to
include the feature, but only time will tell if things work out.
We don't expect any new details on backward compatibility until
well after this year's E3.

--
Hello. I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounters is
true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're

"luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does anybody know? Yes? No? Who cares? Really didn't expect much from MTV.
>
> thanks

I expected *something* from the MTV presentation, it was a waste of time.

That "preview" was horrible. What was it... a preview of The Killers? Ugh.

luckyvic wrote:
> As with the price. $199, $299, $399,........ ?

You can forget $199.

Dang it!

> Dang it!
>

> "Dr. GroundAxe" <groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> luckyvic wrote:
>>> As with the price. $199, $299, $399,........ ?
>>>

>> You can forget $199.

Start saving coin now, becuase I think basic XBOX 360 will be $299 and one
with hard drive will be $399. From things I've heard and read, that the hard
drive version will be backwards compatible.

On Sat, 14 May 2005 11:12:02 -0400, "HockeyTownUSA"
<magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote:

>"luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Dang it!
>>

>> "Dr. GroundAxe" <groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> You can forget $199.
>>

>Start saving coin now, becuase I think basic XBOX 360 will be $299 and one
>with hard drive will be $399. From things I've heard and read, that the hard
>drive version will be backwards compatible.

A 20GB HD is rumored to be included in the basic package along with a
USB camera. I've heard from"industry insiders" that there is only one
SKU for the xbox which means there will not be multiple
configurations of the 360 available at launch.