Sign in with
Your question

Will CM PSU run gtx 560ti!!??

Last response: in Components
July 29, 2012 10:31:10 AM

..hi guyz,

My previous psu which was Antec Hcg 620w just died in 4months(coil whinning started n suddenly blown up 1day) and im xtremely disappointed as i heard good reviews about that.......after struggle i got bucks to build a rig, but just after 4 months expenditure started as i wished for quiet and relax unit for atleast about 1year,...
Well, actually not well....now i only have upto 70 bucks to spend on psu and i need a thing take can run my gtx 560ti easily with no amp and volts n watt issue.....u can see my specs in signature! Help me plz!
And plz tell which psu is better? And i think now i should go for silent m600w or any other u recommend(remember in my area, cm, silverstone, corsair are only available) Single 12v vs dual 12v rail?

More about : psu run gtx 560ti

a c 87 ) Power supply
July 29, 2012 12:08:14 PM

Isn't your Antec HCG-620 still under warranty? If it is then you should make use of it and get a replacement.

Yes, the Silent Pro M600 is a good and quiet PSU, and I would take it over the CX600 V2.
m
l
Related resources
a c 243 ) Power supply
July 29, 2012 12:48:26 PM

Silvune said:

Yes, the Silent Pro M600 is a good and quiet PSU, and I would take it over the CX600 V2.

:lol: 
Probably made a lot of noobs heads explode with that one
" OMG CM over Corsair "
m
l
a c 122 ) Power supply
July 29, 2012 1:34:30 PM

delluser1 said:
Probably made a lot of noobs heads explode with that one
" OMG CM over Corsair "
m
l
a c 122 ) Power supply
July 29, 2012 1:38:47 PM

Quote:
I didn't even see that....

I wouldn't take that bet to save my life.
Cooler Master PSUs tend to be pretty crappy and the decent ones aren't extraordinary for the price. The Enhance models are not to bad. All of the Silent Pro series are quite decent IMO.
m
l
a c 122 ) Power supply
July 29, 2012 1:54:54 PM

Quote:
no thanks....
Seasonic, Antec, and a few others will do.
:lol:  i agree with you on Seasonic! Antec offers several power supplies which tend to be hit or miss. The models made by CWT i personally would pass on it's possible i just have had bad luck or maybe the models made by CWT are unreliable not sure :??:  but the Delta/Seasonic models are very good.

m
l
!