Will CM PSU run gtx 560ti!!??

taimoorali007

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2012
..hi guyz,

My previous psu which was Antec Hcg 620w just died in 4months(coil whinning started n suddenly blown up 1day) and im xtremely disappointed as i heard good reviews about that.......after struggle i got bucks to build a rig, but just after 4 months expenditure started as i wished for quiet and relax unit for atleast about 1year,...
Well, actually not well....now i only have upto 70 bucks to spend on psu and i need a thing take can run my gtx 560ti easily with no amp and volts n watt issue.....u can see my specs in signature! Help me plz!
And plz tell which psu is better? And i think now i should go for silent m600w or any other u recommend(remember in my area, cm, silverstone, corsair are only available) Single 12v vs dual 12v rail?

no thanks....
Seasonic, Antec, and a few others will do.
:lol: i agree with you on Seasonic! Antec offers several power supplies which tend to be hit or miss. The models made by CWT i personally would pass on it's possible i just have had bad luck or maybe the models made by CWT are unreliable not sure :??: but the Delta/Seasonic models are very good.