What case with extermely good airflow do you recommend under 100$?

mrbeanladen

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012
I got a 7850 but it has some serious heat issues at 1.1v+, and i noticed it slowly heats up 1 degree at a time until it reaches 100 and the case is very hot too so I thought of getting a new one.
I already have a list of what I've seen people say is good:
antec 300, HAF 912+, NZXT tempest 410 elite and 902 (also 900)

I have this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bB-rqanNL._SL500_SS500_.jpg
Airflow now:
http://i.imgur.com/D7AUp.jpg
80mm fans are about 30cfm, 120mm fans are probably all around 50cfm

WaywardX

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2010
You quite honestly can't go wrong with the antec 300, or the new and improved 302, especially if you get the "illusion" version with the extra included fans.

mrbeanladen

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012

so you think it would be a solid improvement over what I have? I really hope it will, mine gets hot like an oven, if cpu gets hot everything gets hot, if both the gpu and the cpu get hot... stuff like the HDD is 45 degrees+ from the normal 35

mrbeanladen

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012

hmm saw the 302 one now apparently it has an extra fans and some other things for about the same price but I saw that it only had 2 from the start, you had to add them yourself. So the illusion version has all of them installed? not at too big of a price right?

popatim

Titan
Haf X refurb $100
http://www.cmstore-usa.com/haf-x-black-steel-plastic-and-mesh-bezel-atx-full-tower-chassis-refurbished/

Trooper refurb $100
http://www.cmstore-usa.com/trooper-full-tower-usb-3-0-gaming-case-refurbished/

mrbeanladen

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012

well I'm from eastern europe so getting one from USA is hard I guess, it would take weeks till it gets here probably and it's a long way from USA to my country

but thank you anyways

popatim

Titan

well you did say under $100 not 100 euros...
sorry for wasting both our times

mrbeanladen

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012

well yes but here in my country you can't find refurbs of those cases I only wanted something under 100 dollars when you buy it as new... and currently I have no money on my credit card so I can't order it and I need it FAST i under a week not in a few months or whatever and I want to find out if I like it or not because I can't return it to america... who the hell would accept that and I'd rather have wasted 100 dollars instead of going through that hassle

and no my country doesn't have the euro, not all countries in Europe have it just like how Africa is not a country and not all Asian people speak Chinese

SORRY.

mrbeanladen

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012

well it's the main thing we use as a foreign currency except euros and since this website's mainly filled with people from the USA I thought it would be easy for you to understand and not bother converting from euro to dollars. I also hate euros recently since they're about 5x more powerful than my country's currency and it makes me feel like *** lol.
And I can't get it from abroad since I (ideally) have to get it in a week or so and I have to money in my bank account or my credit card and I (I'm an idiot) lost me bank account number and my credit card around the house while I did some cleaning so... getting from a store near me is the only way, even though I have to pay the terrifying 24% vat tax (I had to pay like 300+ for my 7850 gpu because of this) it's far more convenient at this moment... because of this I thougth of another case:
Antec One
It's supposed to be the new version of 300 I think.
Has lower fan slots but they're strategically placed, 2 front 1 back 1 top 1 side for gpu and who needs more really? And because of the lower price I'm gonna buy all the fans for every slot, I'm gonna get either the f12 arctic cooling fan or the cooler master silent Si1. Also has usb3 and all that stuff so it's perfect and it's also quite a bit cheaper than the 300 and the 302, It's like 20$ cheaper. Sounds good right?

Uther39

Distinguished
The Antec ONe is my budget case of choice and you cant go wrong with it, just make sure you fit dust filters to all the intake fans, thats the front 2 and the side fan, you will be more than happy with it...

@ popatim," Is there another Dollar besides the American dollar"

Are you being serious?!

Singapore, Australia just to name 2 off the top of my head.

popatim

Titan
Yeah I was serious. I dont get out of country much... at all actually... Dont really have much interest to either though I would like to visit my birth coutry, Germany, before I die and meet my moms family.