Solution
Not sure if XFX still offer the lifetime warranty for this card. I believe it's the only brand that DOES NOT come with an active display port adapter for eyefinitiy. Other than that,they are all pretty much the same at this stage. The warranty length seems to be the only difference between the brands. The Saphire 7970 flex 6GB (leaked apparently) certainly sounds interesting for a mutli screen set up.

Donniepapa

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
Are they all basically the same cards with some different options added to them? Is the quality the same? I know some companies put more fans on them but those are usually o/c'd editions right?

Kickback1972

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
Not sure if XFX still offer the lifetime warranty for this card. I believe it's the only brand that DOES NOT come with an active display port adapter for eyefinitiy. Other than that,they are all pretty much the same at this stage. The warranty length seems to be the only difference between the brands. The Saphire 7970 flex 6GB (leaked apparently) certainly sounds interesting for a mutli screen set up.

Solution