Ok guys so I want you guys to help me out. Which one of these do you think is the problem; my power strip(s) or my psu? My rig (not monitor and speakers) shut down suddenly on random. My psu is the HX750 by Corsair and I'm nowhere near full load according to my rig specs which is under my profile info. Last month, I used my new surge protector and my computer worked like a charm until it started shutting off while doing any thing (surfing the web and and playing games) After that happened, I changed to a new surge protector and plugged the plug into the first slot closest to the cord and it works fine until today and the problems have re-occured. what do you think is the problem with my rig? Is it the PSU or do you think it is the power strip being "burnt" out? Please help. Thank you very much.