Release Dates For Xbox 360 - Have World Wide Release Dates..

"Justern" <justernNO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Australia?

Australia? Who cares about Australia! Americans don't! Well, I guess
Aussies do.

Strychnine

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004

"Sammy "The Bull" Gravano" <Sammy@witnessprotection.gov> wrote in message

> "Justern" <justernNO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Australia?
>>

> Australia? Who cares about Australia! Americans don't! Well, I guess
> Aussies do.

I DO! Australia rocks! (yes, I AM an American)

Thanks mate...i didnt see a long que of people lining up to help the US in
iraq? Yet we were there?

"Sammy "The Bull" Gravano" <Sammy@witnessprotection.gov> wrote in message

> "Justern" <justernNO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Australia?
>>

> Australia? Who cares about Australia! Americans don't! Well, I guess
> Aussies do.

Why did you sign a free trade agreement with Australia, ask for our help in
Iraq, use our desert for various satelite/space operations ........ oh and
who sent troops to Nam to back you up?

You should change your name from Bull to Bullshit.

"The Don" <the_don@home.com.au> wrote in message

> "Sammy "The Bull" Gravano" <Sammy@witnessprotection.gov> wrote in message
> >
> > "Justern" <justernNO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Australia?
> >>

> > Australia? Who cares about Australia! Americans don't! Well, I guess
> > Aussies do.
> >

> Why did you sign a free trade agreement with Australia, ask for our help
in
> Iraq, use our desert for various satelite/space operations ........ oh and
> who sent troops to Nam to back you up?
>
> You should change your name from Bull to Bullshit.

Interesting you brought up Nam. Just so happens the Aussies were infamous
for torturing the VC women. True story: they would stick a flare gun the
in woman's crotch, and fire. Bet the Aussie history books does not mention
that little tidbit.

-Sammy